Top Skip to content
Michael Braverman, DHCD Commissioner Mayor Bernard C. "Jack" Young
Search Our Site

Not Found

The file you were looking for was not found in our system. Perhaps the link you were using is outdated. Please try searching for the page with the form below.

Search Results

  • Site Map

    About Us Agency Directory Apprenticeship and Customized Training (ACT) Archives Management Procedure Beautification Project Board of Commissioners Boys and Girls Clubs Building Communities…

  • Code Enforcement: FAQ

    Dial 311 to initiate action. After that, contact your assigned inspector for follow-up. 2. When should I call the superintendent for my inspection district? Call the superintendent to schedule your neighborhood inspector for a community meeting. 3. Who is the inspector

    Tags: Code Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions

  • Code Enforcement Legal Section

    The primary responsibility for enforcing the zoning, building and related codes of Baltimore City lies with the Housing Inspections Services Division of HCD. When violators fail to comply voluntarily with the notices issued by those inspectors, the matter is referred to the Housing Inspection Services Division's Legal…

    Tags: Code Enforcement Legal Section

  • HCVP Property Regulations

    The Housing Authority of Baltimore City Administrative Plan for the Housing Choice Voucher Program generally requires that all participating property owners comply with Federal, State and Local law and regulations. Property owners with rental properties constructed prior to 1950 must register with the Maryland Department of the Environment Rental Property Lead Poisoning Prevention Program. Additionally, all non-owner occupied Property Owners in the City…

    Tags: HCVP Property Regulations

  • Rental Licensing Inspector Registration

    To register to become a rental licensing inspector, you will need the access code sent to you by mail. If you do not have an access code, you can register in person by bringing your License Number and ID to the Alarm and Property Registration Office at 417 E. Fayette St., Room 100. Registration is free. Set up a new account, click…

  • Homeownership -Policies and Procedures

    Buyers Cash Requirements Borrower must contribute a minimum of $1,000 from their savings. One-on-One Homeownership Counseling Requirement In order to secure funding from any of our Homeownership programs, the borrower must receive One-on-One Homeownership Counseling from a City-approved counseling agency. The borrower must also secure a Homeownership Counseling Certificate prior to executing a sales contract. …

    Tags: Homeownership -Policies and Procedures

  • Homeownershipo -Federal Mortgage Programs and Homeownership Assistance

    The Office of Homeownership established a new program designed to assist first time home buyers. The program, the Community Development Block Grant Program, can give qualified first time home buyer $5,000 toward down payment and settlement expenses. Who is eligible? …

    Tags: Federal Mortgage Programs and Homeownership Assistance

  • Quicktrac Permitting -2

    Quicktrac: Cancel an Inspection Call 443-984-2776. Press [2] then... A) Enter permit type See instructions under Schedule an Inspection B) Enter permit number (begin with year). The permit number can be found at the top right of your permit. C) Enter four-digit inspection code Refer to the inspection code list for a list of four-digit codes. Enter…

    Tags: Quicktrac Permitting

  • NSP Contracting Opportunities

    General Contractor St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center seeks qualified general contractors to bid on a 6-house rehab project in Baltimore City. Interested parties should contact Carolyn Fischer at 410-366-8550, ext.267 or for bidding…

  • Agency Directory

    Agency Directory About Us Agency Directory Archives Management Procedure Board of Commissioners Boys and Girls Clubs Building Communities Initiative (BCI) Business

    Tags: directory

  • Jan Goslee

    Jan Goslee has practiced law in the areas of affordable housing, real estate and litigation for thirty years. Ms. Goslee is employed as the General Counsel of the Housing Authority of Baltimore City (HABC). As General Counsel, Ms. Goslee heads the Office of Legal Affairs, which includes a legal team of six other attorneys, as well as a team that conducts …