Our House Early Head Start Program
What is it?
Our House is a child-centered, family focused program that provides free comprehensive services, either on-site, in the home or though referrals, to families, targeting parents and their children from birth through age three.
The Center provides the following core services:
- Infant/toddler program - developmental infant toddler care/assessment;
- Parent Education;
- Self-sufficiency programming: adult education/family literacy and job readiness;
- Health education and referral for services
- Peer support;
- Service Coordination; and
- Outreach, collaboration, and resource development.
Who is eligible?
Pregnant parents and parents with children ages birth through 48 months living in Cherry Hill, Brooklyn, Westport, Glen Burnie, Mount Winans or the surrounding communities.
What are the benefits?
- To promote the optimal development of young children through the provision of parent/child activities and a wide range of developmental child care services;
- Assist parents to develop more effective parenting skills and fulfill their aims related to school, employment and family life;
- Provide supportive networks among parents in local communities; and
- Connect parents and their children to public and private agencies and community resources that can help them
How much does it cost?
There is no cost to receive services.
How do you get involved?
Cassandra DeLeon, Director
2707 Setholow Road, Baltimore, Md. 21225
(410) 396- 8471