Quicktrac: Schedule Inspections
Call 443-984-2776. Press  then...
A) Enter permit type
- Press  to enter a permit number
- Press  for COM permits (Combination)
- Press  for ELE permits (Electrical)
- Press  for MEC permits (Mechanical)
- Press  for PLM permits (Plumbing)
- Press  for DEM permits (Demolition)
- Press  for USE permits (Use & Occupancy)
- Press  for TMP permits (Temporary)
B) Enter permit number (begin with year). The permit number can be found at the top right of your permit
- The system will read back the address associated with the permit entered. If you did not find the permit you were looking for, press the [#] key. Otherwise, continue.
C) Enter four-digit inspection code
- Refer to the inspection code list for a list of four-digit codes. Enter the code at any time. Or, press [*] for a spoken list of codes.
D) Select date for inspection
- The system will allow you to schedule the inspection up to five business days in advance.
- The cut-off time for scheduling an inspection is 2:30 p.m. the day prior to the date requested.
- After selecting a date, you may:
- Press  to leave a message for the inspector
- Press  to continue without leaving a message
- Press [#] to select a different inspection date
- After scheduling the inspection, you may:
- Press  to hear your confirmation number and end the call
- Press  to schedule another inspection on the same permit
- Press  to schedule an inspection on a different permit
- Press  to return to the main menu
- Please save your confirmation number for future reference.
See the list of four-digit inspection codes.