Applicants must submit application materials (Resumes | Cover Letters | Applications | References) online via firstname.lastname@example.org. The Office of Human Resources will not accept faxes or hard copies. Applicants must submit a complete application; an incomplete application will not be considered. Applicants must identify the position applying for; applicant materials that do not include the title of the position applying for will not be considered. Applicants must submit applicant materials before the application deadline; applicant materials received after the application deadline will not be considered.
Applicants will need to download the word applications; complete the word application; save and attach the completed word application for submission to email@example.com.
Our Current Opportunities
What Happens After You Apply?
Baltimore Housings Office of Human Resources is dedicated to offering comprehensive Talent Management in support of the following mission:
- To provide the highest quality of housing and related services to the residents, applicants and the community at large, while providing such services in a highly professional manner.
- To create and maintain safe, caring and affordable environments that foster opportunities for economic growth and self-sufficiency.
Office of Human Resources
- Commitment to: attracting, recruiting, retaining, and training productive, highly competent employees; providing quality cost effective services in a professional and customer-focused manner; and, aligning HR goals and objectives to support the Housing Authority's mission and direction.
Baltimore Housing offers a competitive benefits program to employees and retirees. Here is a look at what you might be eligible for:
- Dental, Health & Vision
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement Savings Options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-Off
- Wellness Program
- Tuition assistance
After an application is submitted...
- Applications are processed in HR and screened for minimum qualifications.
- Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications are forwarded to the hiring department for consideration.