Leed Pathway Projects
In addition to all other permit filing requirements, Covered Building projects pursuing the LEED pathway must submit the following:
For building permit:
1. Applicants Cover Sheet with the following:
a) The correct property address
b) Designer of Record and contact information
c) Correct contact information for the Developer or Owner; LEED Coordinator; Contractor's LEED Coordinator; and Commissioning Agent
d) All questions answered and checklist items on the Coversheet filled in
2. Proof of LEED Project Registration (receipt, LEED project page print out, etc.)
3. Copy of LEED Scorecard indicating attempted LEED Silver Rating
4. LEED templates corresponding to ALL attempted design submittal credits. Download these templates from the project page in LEED Online.
5. All back-up documentation associated with the LEED templates.
During construction - no additional documentation requirements. After construction - submit a copy of the final LEED Construction Review Report from GBCI prior to expiration of the LEED Pathway Compliance Period.
Remember, for detailed information on specific requirements, refer to the Baltimore City Green Building Standards (BCGBS) Volumes 1, 2, and Appendix, available at www.baltimorehousing.org